So just how many people understand the difference between an anagram and an acronym? Well, a few...
- Post Letter Or Kick The Aardvark
- Pickled Licorice On Kedgeree Tastes Awful
- Pregnant Leader Of Kolkhoz Trashes Attitude
- Pod Laps Ominously Kilderkin (of) Traditional Ale
- Please Leave Out Kittenish Tottie Allegation
- Pose Lewdly On Kinky Tory Ad
- Plonkers Love OverKill Technology - Aaaargh!
- Point Lost On Knackered Tactless Airhead
- Playfully Lazy Otters Know The Acronym
- Pretty Ladies of Kent Take Action
- Petty Little Obstructions Kill Them All
- People Like Oswin Know The Answer
- Please Let Others Know The Answer
- Peace, Love Or Klingons Trash All
- Pants (Lacy), Or Kecks (Torn, Arse hanging out)
- Pawn Leaps Over Knight, Trounces Anatoly
- Pod Lashes Out! Kind To Alison?
giuLia de cesare
A.LISON, how goes the Pod?
[Well, that one was quite close. And we liked the one presented to us anonymously at the 'Ton; Playing Ludo On Kirk's Tanned Arse.]
Visit the Plokta News Network: News and comment for SF fandom